30 Things You Should Worry About More Than Ebola
Let me start off my saying I DO NOT think Ebola is a joke. Nor do I think that events surrounding Ebola the past month are humorous. However, I do wholeheartedly believe that they only way to get through something as serious as we’re facing, is with a little bit of humor.
What better way to do that than create a completely outlandish (and satirical) list of all the things you should be worrying about more than Ebola?
- Your DVR failing.
- McDonalds never carrying the McRib again.
- The end of the world by way of zombie apocalypse.
- Your parents meeting your non-jewish boyfriend.
- Your favorite TV show being cancelled.
- Netflix going out of business.
- Your laptop crashing while you’re watching Netflix.
- One night stand pregnancy scares.
- One night stands.
- Your eyebrows.
- Your favorite restaurant getting a C grade.
- That homeless guy who throws his own poop at people (Hi, Paco).
- Chipotle ever closing down.
- On that note, the world running out of guacamole.
- All the fish in the world dying leading to no more sushi. Ever.
- Mean Girls being ban from ever being shown again.
- Starbucks running out of pumpkin spice.
- A shortage of leggings for fall (sorry basic chicks).
- The radio not playing top 40 songs anymore.
- Instagram crashing … forever.
- Ryan Gosling officially being off the market.
- Twisty the Clown from American Horror Story being a real thing.
- A dog-sized spider.
- The Knicks not making it to the Play-Offs yet again.
- And for that matter, the Rangers, too.
- No more Friends re-runs.
- Justin Bieber releasing more music.
- George Clooney being wifed up.
- The upcoming Victoria Secret Fashion Show.
Gayana Sark | News Cult