Everything You Need to Know About Apple’s Key Note Speech Today: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
“Today, we are pleased to announce the biggest advancement in iPhone. ”
– Tim Cook
Apple’s annual Key Note address took place today and here is everything you need to know:
– Apple is releasing both the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus.
– Both models will have a brand new retina display.
– The displays will have full sRGB wide color gamut.
– It is much thinner than any previous iPhone model.
– Dual-domain pixels on the photo-aligned IPS display give you a wider angle of view.
– iPhone 6 has a 4.7 inch display, the iPhone 6 Plus has a 5.5 inch display.
– The iPhone has a resolution of 1334 by 750 with 326 pixels per inch. For a more than 720p Retina HD display.
– The iPhone 6 Plus has a resolution of 1920 by 1080 with 401 pixels per inch. That’s full 1080p HD resolution.
– The iPhone 6 has over one million pixels. And iPhone 6 Plus has over two million pixels.
-Thinnest Apple product ever created.
-The new landscape view for the iPhone 6:
-The new landscape view for the iPhone 6 Plus:
-There are now there are more than 1.3 million apps available for iPhone.
-Graphics are an incredible 84 times faster than the original iPhone.
– Processor performance is 50 times faster than the original iPhone.
– Both models are powered by Apple designed A8 chip.
-Runs on iOS 8 and Metal, giving developers the chance to add thousands of games.
-8 Megapixel iSight Camera
-New Generation iSight Sensor for better photos. Has focus pixels that auto-focuses pictures twice as fast.
-43 Megapixel panoramic photos.