10 Best Moments of Last Night’s VMA Awards
1. Nicki Minaj performing “Anaconda”
Because butts, sequins, and jungle dancers. But mostly butts.
2. Rita Ora’s reaction to Nicki
Watching celebrities’ reactions to other celebrities is better than watching the performances themselves.
3. Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, and Jessie J performing “Bang Bang”
Well actually, we mean Nicki Minaj do her thing while calmly holding her dress closed to avoid a wardrobe malfunction (or at least a full on malfunction).
4. Snoop calling Gwen Stefani “L.A.’s finest girl”
What about Katy Perry? California Girls? Amirite?
5. Katy Perry and Riff Raff’s denim outfits
At first we were concerned, but then it hit us. This choice was an homage to Britney Spears and JT’s apparel at the 2001 VMA’s. Was that really 13 years ago?
6. Miley Cyrus’s face during Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off” performance.
Miley’s face goes from bored to terrified. Miley steals the show again.
7. Jay Pharoah’s Jay Z impression.
8. Jennifer Lopez’s dress
10. Blue Ivy
Is it weird that we’re jealous? MTV saved the best for last.
Kelly Chambers | News Cult